All Inclusive Rates

Rates and reservation details

At Adventure Campers we have a daily rate depending on the season and the type of vehicle.

In this table you can get an approximate idea of our daily rates and the minimum rental days, depending on the type of vehicle. Although when confirming the reservation the conditions may be different depending on the demand, the particularities of the vehicle or commercial interests. Keep in mind that it is all included and that we apply discounts for long-term rentals.


Low (January to March)

Camper / Motorhomes

Between €95 and €115 / day (Minimum 3 days)

Average or base rate

Between €110 and €135 / day (Minimum 5 days)

High (Late June to September and Holidays)

Between €130 and €150 / day (Minimum 7 days)

High August

Between €140 and €199 / day (Minimum 8 days)

Rentals of less than the general minimum duration are allowed, depending on availability. In the case of bridge in high season the minimum duration is the bridge.

Bonus Accessories




€50 per rental

Bike rack

€50 per rental

Baby chair groups 0/1/2/3

€50 per rental

Snow chains

€50 per rental



If you want to come with your pet, no problem. You will only pay €50 per rental.

rental conditions

Calculation of rental days

In general, unless specifically agreed, the rental days are calculated naturally, not by nights. A rental with departure on Sunday and return the following Sunday counts as 8 rental days.


In general, the kilometers included are 300 per rental day and unlimited kilometers apply in the Iberian Peninsula for rentals of more than 14 days. For trips to Europe the price will be agreed jointly.

The agreed mileage excess will be billed at €0.30/km. For example, in a 3-day rental that includes 900km, if 1,000km have been completed at the end of the rental, an amount of €30 (€0.30 * 100km excess) will be charged.

Reservation confirmation and payment

To confirm the reservation, you must make the payment of the total rental amount in the following installments:

  • For reservations more than 30 days in advance: An initial payment of 30% of the rental amount and another of the remaining 70% will be made 30 days before the rental start date.
  • For reservations less than 30 days in advance: A single payment of 100% of the rental amount will be made.

Rates and particularities

Necessary documentation

To rent the vehicle it is necessary to provide the following documentation:

  • Valid identification document of authorized drivers (maximum two).
  • Valid driver’s license for authorized drivers.
  • Bank card (credit or debit) for the payment of the deposit.


At the time of delivery of the vehicle it is necessary to deposit a deposit of €700 by credit/debit card or bank transfer.

Booking cancellation

Our cancellation policy is as follows:

  • Up to 30 days before the start of the rental, 50% of the rental amount.
  • Up to 15 days before the start of the rental, 100% of the rental amount.
  • Rest of cancellations 25% of the rental amount.


The rent includes an all-risk insurance with an excess of €700. Optionally, an extended insurance can be contracted that covers said excess.

Scroll to top